Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Unanswered
messages from Grafana to Symphony clients

hi

i would like to create some sort of BOT so i would be able to send message from my Grafana system,
to my Symphony client (and i have clients that uses symphony) so they want to recieve the alerts.
first thing first i want to be able to get the alert to my client, but i seems i am circling without the ability to solve this.

i am following instructions here:
https://github.com/keitamizuno/symhook

the first instructions where easy. i have a running Grafana servers, installed a docker image that translating slack message to MessageML format suitable for symphony.

now i need to create a hook. i was told to add "symhook service account" - but here i have blocker. no idea how to add this, how to hook it up to my user
how to obtain the webhook, etc.

i've inrolled to developement program and recieved all the nececary files, the private/public key, etc.

but i am stuck here.

do you know how to help me?

Thank you
Gil

Posted one year ago

Hi Gil,
As part of the developer registration, you receive a welcome email like the below. I have highlighted the section with the hyperlink. This is a link to download the credentials for your Service Account that you can then use for your Grafana integration.
file

I have also forwarded the registration email to your email address. Should you have any further issues please do reach out.

Vinay Mistry   one year ago Report
Votes Newest

Answers