Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Back to post

Revisions 2

Using dynamic dropdown in messageML
Hi Team, I'm using python code to send data for messageML form, needs to create dependent dropdowns, like based on the first dropdown , I need to get second dropdown value, I have the data in list or JSON format. Could you please let me know whether it is possible to use javascript or to have this dynamic data loading in dropdowns ? Thanks and Regards, Hema
Hi Team, I'm using python code to send data for messageML form, needs to create dependent dropdowns, like based on the first dropdown , I need to get second dropdown value, I have the data in list or JSON format. Could you please let me know whether it is possible to use javascript or to have this dynamic data loading in dropdowns ? Thanks and Regards, Hema
#dropdown #bot #messageml #symphony-elements
#dropdown #bot #messageml #python

#dropdown #bot #messageml #python