Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Back to post

Revisions 2

one year ago
Symphony forms limit on number of checkboxes workaround
Hi All, I am developing a bot on Python BDK which sends messages automatically - I would like users to be able to specify the type of message they are pushed and when, filtering by parameters on what info they'd like to see. I am not able to put enough checkboxes on my form to filter by the number of parameters desired as the upper limit of checkboxes is 20. Is there anyone else in the community that has had a similar issue, and has found a neat way (with multiple forms/other types of form elements) to workaround it?
Hi All, I am developing a bot which sends messages automatically - I would like users to be able to specify the type of message they are pushed and when, filtering by parameters on what info they'd like to see. I am not able to put enough checkboxes on my form to filter by the number of parameters desired as the upper limit of checkboxes is 20. Is there anyone else in the community that has had a similar issue, and has found a neat way (with multiple forms/other types of form elements) to workaround it?
#checkboxes #forms
#checkboxes #forms
one year ago
Original

Hi All, I am developing a bot which sends messages automatically - I would like users to be able to specify the type of message they are pushed and when, filtering by parameters on what info they'd like to see. I am not able to put enough checkboxes on my form to filter by the number of parameters desired as the upper limit of checkboxes is 20. Is there anyone else in the community that has had a similar issue, and has found a neat way (with multiple forms/other types of form elements) to workaround it?
#checkboxes #forms