Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Back to post

Revisions 2

Missing Badge
Request for Credential URL for Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) - Certificate Code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64 Dear Symphony Certification Program,
I recently completed the Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) and was issued a certificate with the code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64. I have added this certification to my LinkedIn profile, but I am having trouble locating the Credential URL for my certificate. I have followed the steps on the Symphony Certification Program website to verify my certificate using my certificate code, but the URL provided is showing a 404 error code. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in finding the correct Credential URL for my certificate. Could you please provide me with the correct Credential URL for my Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) with the certificate code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64? I would be grateful for any assistance you could provide.
I recently completed the Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) and was issued a certificate with the code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64. I have added this certification to my LinkedIn profile, but I am having trouble locating the Credential URL for my certificate. I have followed the steps on the Symphony Certification Program website to verify my certificate using my certificate code, but the URL provided is showing a 404 error code. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in finding the correct Credential URL for my certificate. Could you please provide me with the correct Credential URL for my Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) with the certificate code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64? I would be grateful for any assistance you could provide.
#admin
#certified-bot-developer
11 months ago
Original
Request for Credential URL for Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) - Certificate Code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64 Dear Symphony Certification Program,

#certified-bot-developer