Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
New Connection Error

Hi, I have been having trouble connection to the symphony API. I have previously be able to connect and use a bot to scrape symphony rooms but I am now getting the errors below.

gaierror: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed

NewConnectionError: <urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001B67F8575B0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed

MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='https', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: //[REDACTED]/sessionauth/v1/authenticate (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001B67F8575B0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed'))

ConnectionError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='https', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: //[REDACTED]/sessionauth/v1/authenticate (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x000001B67F8575B0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed'))

MaxRetryException: max auth retry limit

Has anyone had these errors and been able to fix them?

Votes Newest

Answers

Firstly, please kindly refrain from posting internal infrastructure details such as server hostnames - I've helped redact that from your post.

From the error message (getaddrinfo failed), it would suggest that this is a DNS failure i.e. your bot is unable to resolve the hostname in question, which appears to be an internal hostname pointing to an on-premise API Agent. You should first contact your internal infrastructure teams who manage the servers hosting both your bot as well as the API Agent, along with the networks team.

If you require urgent assistance on this, given that it appears to be a production hostname, please contact Symphony's Support Desk at support@symphony.com. This forum is primarily focused on queries related to development as well as support for the Developer Sandbox.

Posted 2 years ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator
3K Views
1 Answer
2 years ago
2 years ago
Tags