Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Problem with bot authentication

Hello dears,
I Got this error when I follow the training java course:
An unknown error occurred while trying to connect to https://develop2.symphony.com:443/login. Please check below for more information: {"message":"Cannot authenticate user","status":"UNAUTHORIZED"}

how can I fix that ?

Votes Newest

Answers

When you first registered on the Developer Center, you should have received a welcome email. Within that email, there is a link you can click on to request for sandbox credentials. You will then receive a package that includes the account details, the RSA keys and a sample configuration.

Posted 2 years ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator

Of course, Yong I received, the sandbox credentials and a package that include the account details.

But, on the public Pod, I don't see where I will past the public key, I mean the adminitration link to access the setting part.

Vincent AZOMAHOU   2 years ago Report

there is no need for you to do that. when that package was generated, the public key was already uploaded aginst the respective service account. also, this account is for the developer sandbox (develop2.symphony.com) and not the public pod (my.symphony.com) which has been decommissioned as of this year - in case you were trying to get into the wrong pod.

Yong Sheng Tan   2 years ago Report
2K Views
1 Answer
2 years ago
2 years ago
Tags