Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Unanswered
differents session tokens by api calls

Hello,
I'm new to symphony and I'm trying to send messages accross differents chatrooms or IM/IMM.
To do so, I have to get session tokens for chatroom. to get session token I need to authentificate with my user ID from the OBO App Authenticate endpoint.
the problem is that when I try to get the first token I need for the all process with the "https://develop2-api.symphony.com/sessionauth/v1/app/authenticate" request url, I only get a 404 as a response.
I've already checker the header (took the example from OBO) but nothing change.

response:
<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</title><style type="text/css">h1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} h2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} h3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} b {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} p {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} a.name {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1><hr class="line" /><p><b>Type</b> Status Report</p><p><b>Message</b> /sessionauth/v1/app/authenticate</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.</p><hr class="line" /><h3>Symphony</h3></body></html>

thanks for your help.

Maxime

Is there a reason why you are not using the Bot Developer Kits? We would rather developers not have to deal with the REST APIs directly, if possible. For the developer sandbox, all endpoints are served from develop2.symphony.com - there is no "-api" involved.

Yong Sheng Tan   one year ago Report
Votes Newest

Answers

This question is closed.

1K Views
0 Answers
2 years ago
2 years ago
Tags