Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Back to post

Revisions 2

2 years ago
differents session tokens by api calls
Hello, I'm new to symphony and I'm trying to send messages accross differents chatrooms or IM/IMM. To do so, I have to get session tokens for chatroom. to get session token I need to authentificate with my user ID from the OBO App Authenticate endpoint. the problem is that when I try to get the first token I need for the all process with the "https://develop2-api.symphony.com/sessionauth/v1/app/authenticate" request url, I only get a 404 as a response. I've already checker the header (took the example from OBO) but nothing change. response: <!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</title><style type="text/css">h1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} h2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} h3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} b {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} p {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} a.name {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1><hr class="line" /><p><b>Type</b> Status Report</p><p><b>Message</b> &#47;sessionauth&#47;v1&#47;app&#47;authenticate</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.</p><hr class="line" /><h3>Symphony</h3></body></html> thanks for your help. Maxime
Hello, I'm new to symphony and I'm trying to send messages accross differents chatrooms or IM/IMM. To do so, I have to get session tokens for chatroom. to get session token I need to authentificate with my user ID from the OBO App Authenticate endpoint. the problem is that when I try to get the first token I need for the all process with the "https://develop2-api.symphony.com/sessionauth/v1/app/authenticate" request url, I only get a 404 as a response. I've already checker the header (took the example from OBO) but nothing change. response: <!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</title><style type="text/css">h1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} h2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} h3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} b {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} p {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} a.name {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1><hr class="line" /><p><b>Type</b> Status Report</p><p><b>Message</b> &#47;sessionauth&#47;v1&#47;app&#47;authenticate</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.</p><hr class="line" /><h3>Symphony</h3></body></html>
#question #bot-creation
#question
2 years ago
Original

Hello, I'm new to symphony and I'm trying to send messages accross differents chatrooms or IM/IMM. To do so, I have to get session tokens for chatroom. to get session token I need to authentificate with my user ID from the OBO App Authenticate endpoint. the problem is that when I try to get the first token I need for the all process with the "https://develop2-api.symphony.com/sessionauth/v1/app/authenticate" request url, I only get a 404 as a response. I've already checker the header (took the example from OBO) but nothing change. response: <!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</title><style type="text/css">h1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} h2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} h3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} b {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} p {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} a.name {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1><hr class="line" /><p><b>Type</b> Status Report</p><p><b>Message</b> &#47;sessionauth&#47;v1&#47;app&#47;authenticate</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.</p><hr class="line" /><h3>Symphony</h3></body></html>
#question