Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Back to post

Revisions 3

2 years ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator
Show up the iframe of an extension app when I click on the bot
I believe you are confusing too many different concepts together. I recommend that you head to the [Training Center](https://learn.symphony.com/enrollments) and review the Fundamentals and Python BDK courses to get a better understanding of how Symphony, bots and extension apps work. That will help you establish what you actually need to implement as part of your required workflow. Feel free to return with specific questions once you have done that.
I believe you are confusing too many different concepts together. I recommend that you head to the [Training Center](https://learn.symphony.com) and review the Fundamentals and Python BDK courses to get a better understanding of how Symphony, bots and extension apps work. That will help you establish what you actually need to implement as part of your required workflow. Feel free to return with specific questions once you have done that.
2 years ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator
I believe you are confusing too many different concepts together. I recommend that you head to the [Training Center](https://learn.symphony.com) and review the Fundamentals and Python BDK courses to get a better understanding of how Symphony, bots and extension apps work. That will help you establish what you actually need to implement as part of your required workflow. Feel free to return with specific questions once you have done that.
I believe you are confusing too many different concepts together. I recommend that you head to the training center and review the Fundamentals and Python BDK courses to get a better understanding of how Symphony, bots and extension apps work. That will help you establish what you actually need to implement as part of your required workflow. Feel free to return with specific questions once you have done that.
2 years ago
Original
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator

I believe you are confusing too many different concepts together. I recommend that you head to the training center and review the Fundamentals and Python BDK courses to get a better understanding of how Symphony, bots and extension apps work. That will help you establish what you actually need to implement as part of your required workflow. Feel free to return with specific questions once you have done that.