Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Back to post

Revisions 3

10 months ago
Vinay Mistry
23 × 2 Administrator
Dynamic Forms from Data
variable passed as map into form ,how to us it in creating symphony form
say i have a set in java whose length is not fixed and it changes with time, who do we pass this set into the form and use it to display those set values as options in drop down menu in forms created by symphony bots. Is it possible to do so , if yes could you provide the solution in java language.
say i have a set in java whose length is not fixed and it changes with time, who do we pass this set into the form and use it to display those set values as options in drop down menu in forms created by symphony bots. Is it possible to do so , if yes could you provide the solution in java language.
#java #bdk #dynamic-form #symphony-elements #templating
one year ago
#set #java #dynamic-form
one year ago
Original

#set #java #dynamic-form