Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
How to use Angular framework as Symphony UI in Extension application

What are the config steps to use angular for UI in extension application.

Votes Newest

Answers 3

Please refer to the following answer to get a basic extension app running.
https://forum.developers.symphony.com/question/1351124750339936256/test-extension-app-in-sandbox#post-1351127220696911872

Once you get the sample running, you can modify app.html / js to include anything you want, including UI frameworks etc. Everything in app.html / js is entirely your implementation so you can include any framework you wish. Obviously, we cannot possibly provide support for Angular itself and any other frameworks that we do not own.

Posted 2 years ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator

For Angular, we need few dependencies to be installed which I installed in the same extension application folder. How do I connect app.html to my angular code?
When I use the angular code now, it isn't able to compile that.

Posted 2 years ago

@<1367419087721861120|Vaishnavi Taduvayi> As i mentioned before, we cannot possibly provide support for how to use frameworks that we do not own. Your Angular project just needs to produce an entrypoint html/js bundle that replaces the sample app html/js.

Yong Sheng Tan   2 years ago Report

Correct. I get the point that the entry point needs to be replaced. My question is exactly that. How do I make app html/js of my angular project the entry point?

Posted 2 years ago

There are many ways to do this and I'd like to reiterate again that this is your responsibility as a developer to implement and that Symphony cannot possibly make these implementation decisions or do your work for you.

Yong Sheng Tan   2 years ago Report
2K Views
3 Answers
2 years ago
2 years ago
Tags