Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Show up the iframe of an extension app when I click on the bot

I am using the Python BDK 2.0. The RealTimeEventListener contains methods which are looking relevant for catching the event which is getting raised when I start interacting with the bot: on_connection_requested(...) and on_connection_accepted(...)
I presume that on_connection_accepted(...) is the best one for what I want to achieve, do you confirm ?
Also, what do I have to write in that function, in order to show up the iframe of my external app ?

I have generated a "External app" default project with the "Symphony generator 2.0", so the app is being instanciated at this line, if I am not wrong:
web.run_app(create_app(), ssl_context=ssl_context, port=10443)

But no iframe is poping up currently - I still did not implement the on_connection_accepted(...) stuff of my bot, currently I am just testing the very raw default Extension app project generated by the Symphony generator.
Also my app is not appearing in the list of available apps in the Symphony sandbox.
Do I have to enable it to my user in the admin console of the Symphony sandbox ? If yes, how can I do that, please ?

Votes Newest

Answers

I believe you are confusing too many different concepts together. I recommend that you head to the Training Center and review the Fundamentals and Python BDK courses to get a better understanding of how Symphony, bots and extension apps work. That will help you establish what you actually need to implement as part of your required workflow. Feel free to return with specific questions once you have done that.

Posted 2 years ago
Edited 2 years ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator