Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
creating a check box which provides option of multiple selected option and how do we what option is selected.

is selecting multiple check boxes possible by this method, as in a list of symphony chat rooms is mentioned and a message is needed to send to multiple rooms so we create a slash command which provides checkbox with multiple option and is it possible to create a check box form where selecting multiple boxes is possible. And how do we know which checkbox is selected and which is not.

Posted one year ago
Edited one year ago
Votes Newest

Answers

Hi Kunaal,

Thanks for your question,

Please clarify if I have misunderstood your question, if you are trying to use the Symphony Elements Checkboxes then you will recieve a response for each end-user that responds back to the checkbox form & submits (via button) their feedback.

The response will be sent back to your Symphony bot application, so you will need to can handle the response from the checkboxes and decide on the next steps - whether it is to create a new room or send a message.

You can find out more on Symphony Elements Checkboxes here: https://docs.developers.symphony.com/building-bots-on-symphony/messages/overview-of-messageml/symphony-elements-1/checkbox

Symphony do not offer a Symphony Elements for Room Picker - it is only possible for Person Selector which can be found here: https://docs.developers.symphony.com/building-bots-on-symphony/messages/overview-of-messageml/symphony-elements-1/person-selector

If you can let me know if this helps - otherwise you are more than welcome to reach out to me directly on the Symphony Develop2 sandbox environment and we can review your scenario.

Feel free to reply if you have any questions or feedback.

Posted one year ago
Kaosar Ahmed
310 × 3 Administrator
1K Views
1 Answer
one year ago
one year ago
Tags