Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Form Button create Post request to endpoint in another (analyser) service

Hi, I am trying send a flag of acknowledgement to a separate service via an endpoint, in the case that a Form button has been clicked. Is that possible?

An Alert comes into symphony as a new message (MLmessage) showing some data, and at the end of the form there is an 'acknowledge' button. I want to send 'acknowledge': 'True' to a different service via an endpoint as that would allow analyser logic to stop further notifications as the message has been acknowledged. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Posted one year ago
Votes Newest

Answers

Hi Katina,

Thank you for your patiance & for your question,

When the bot application receives the event via the datafeed, when the form button has been submitted - you will be required to invoke the bot application logic to send an event or message to the analyser service endpoint.

Here is an example condition and what it might look like:
'if form value = true then...<app logic>'

You may be able to also use a webhook in the scernario you have described to respond to the form button event.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Posted one year ago
Kaosar Ahmed
310 × 3 Administrator
1K Views
1 Answer
one year ago
one year ago
Tags