Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Sandbox doesn't work in customer's environment

use the sandbox(develop2.symphony.com)  that symphony provide to test chatbot. That works on my end. I use the same code same key same configuration in my customer's environment it doesn't work. . I think this could be caused by other issue instead of authorization. Could you think of any possible reason about this? the error message attached below.

symphony.bdk.gen.exceptions.ApiException: (401)
Reason: 
HTTP response headers: <CIMultiDictProxy('Server': 'nginx', 'Date': 'Wed, 15 Feb 2023 19:52:42 GMT', 'Content-Type': 'application/json;charset=UTF-8', 'Content-Length': '62', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'X-Trace-Id': 'tlXWso:rh7ljQ', 'Strict-Transport-Security': 'max-age=63072000; includeSubDomains; preload', 'P3P': 'CP="Symphony does not have a P3P policy"', 'Access-Control-Allow-Credentials': 'true', 'Access-Control-Allow-Methods': 'GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS, HEAD', 'Access-Control-Max-Age': '600', 'Expires': 'Sun, 01 Jul 2001 00:01:02 GMT', 'Last-Modified': 'Wed, 15 Feb 2023 19:52:42 GMT', 'Cache-Control': 'no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0, post-check=0, pre-check=0', 'Pragma': 'no-cache', 'Referrer-Policy': 'strict-origin-when-cross-origin', 'X-Content-Type-Options': 'nosniff', 'X-XSS-Protection': '1; mode=block')>
HTTP response body: {"message":"Cannot authenticate user","status":"UNAUTHORIZED"}
Votes Newest

Answers

Hello Xuyang,

Thank you for your patiance & your question,

The bot 'Service Account' provided for your bot application on the Symphoyn Develop2 pod environment would consist of a RSA Key pair (Private & Public). The public RSA key would be required to be uploaded via the Symphony Admin Portal and applied to the specific 'Service Account' used for the bot application.

With the error message you have provided - it looks as if there is an error with the authentication where it is not allowed to proceed any further. This could be due to the RSA key not being assigned to the 'Service Account' on the customer's pod environment. Only the Administrator of the customer pod environment can upload the Public RSA key to the 'Service Account' before the bot would be able to autheticate.

Please check with the administrator if the bot has a dedicated 'Service Account' & if you need to either provide the RSA key pair or generate a new set of RSA key pair to work on the customer's environment.

If you have any comments or feedback please let us know.

Posted one year ago
Kaosar Ahmed
310 × 3 Administrator
2K Views
1 Answer
one year ago
one year ago
Tags