Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Missing Badge

I recently completed the Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) and was issued a certificate with the code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64. I have added this certification to my LinkedIn profile, but I am having trouble locating the Credential URL for my certificate.

I have followed the steps on the Symphony Certification Program website to verify my certificate using my certificate code, but the URL provided is showing a 404 error code. I would appreciate it if you could assist me in finding the correct Credential URL for my certificate.

Could you please provide me with the correct Credential URL for my Symphony/Certified Bot Developer Certification (Java) with the certificate code 62BF-8862-F9CC-4D64? I would be grateful for any assistance you could provide.

Votes Newest

Answers

Hi @<1568015779889156096|Shifny Ahmed>, there was a glitch in the badge issuing process when you completed your exam which should be resolved now. I've just reissued your badge so it should be fine now.

Posted 10 months ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator
2K Views
1 Answer
10 months ago
10 months ago
Tags