Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Universal Webhooks

I am using Universal Webhooks to integrate Symphony with a monitoring system and foward alert statuses to chat rooms.

I can create nicely formatted messages using MessageML, that include links to souce monitoring system, however the pop up notification windows appear to expand the HREF links to the full URL, which makes for an unreadable and meaningless pop up notification.

Is it possible to control/limitwhat is displayed in the pop up notification, ideally I would want a simple summary string in the pop up notification and a fully formatted(with links, colours/highlighting etc) message in the chat window.

Thanks

Posted 6 months ago
Votes Newest

Answers

Thanks for the feedback - we've channeled this to the product team and this looks to be an improvement item for the desktop app, which will allow for better notifications rendering in the future.

Posted 5 months ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator
2K Views
1 Answer
6 months ago
5 months ago