Examples: query, "exact match", wildcard*, wild?ard, wild*rd
Fuzzy search: cake~ (finds cakes, bake)
Term boost: "red velvet"^4, chocolate^2
Field grouping: tags:(+work -"fun-stuff")
Escape special characters +-&|!(){}[]^"~*?:\ - e.g. \+ \* \!
Range search: properties.timestamp:[1587729413488 TO *] (inclusive), properties.title:{A TO Z}(excluding A and Z)
Combinations: chocolate AND vanilla, chocolate OR vanilla, (chocolate OR vanilla) NOT "vanilla pudding"
Field search: properties.title:"The Title" AND text
Answered
Symphony forms limit on number of checkboxes workaround

Hi All,

I am developing a bot on Python BDK which sends messages automatically - I would like users to be able to specify the type of message they are pushed and when, filtering by parameters on what info they'd like to see.

I am not able to put enough checkboxes on my form to filter by the number of parameters desired as the upper limit of checkboxes is 20. Is there anyone else in the community that has had a similar issue, and has found a neat way (with multiple forms/other types of form elements) to workaround it?

Posted one year ago
Edited one year ago
Votes Newest

Answers

You can try categorising your checkboxes to divide them into a multi-step process, then use the update message endpoint to create a wizard-style experience. Unfortunately the entity limit per message is what it is and you can't really change that.

Posted one year ago
Yong Sheng Tan
39 × 2 Administrator

Thank you Yong Sheng Tan - Very helpful, I think it will have to be the wizard-Style experience.

George Elworthy   one year ago Report
1K Views
1 Answer
one year ago
one year ago
Tags